Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
The battle with mental illness may not go away forever, but there is a confidence that comes with having the right tools to handle it. Today Clint and I sit down to talk about the things we are currently struggling with and the victories we’ve had along the way.
Join us as we sit down and do a check-in with our lives and mental health journeys. We have had some amazing guests on our show, with backgrounds and stories from all over. But we want you to get to know us a little bit better. We not only share our stories but expand on how we’re doing now and the tools we’ve acquired over our journey.
You’ll learn the practices and tips that help us during our times of struggle, as well as the lessons we’ve learned about ourselves so far.
Listen in as we discuss the self-analysis practice that helps us to re-evaluate where we stand, replacing bad habits with good ones, and even how you can become more self-aware. Your journey may have the power to drag you down at times but with these tools, you can learn how to handle them more effectively. Our hope is that our stories will give you the encouragement and support to either reach out to others for help or to maybe be that shoulder for someone you love.
Some of the best work we can do is to be kind to ourselves and remember that the world is waiting to see who we really are. For more resources or to connect with us, check out the links below!
Always In Your Corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- Why we started doing “self-analysis”
- Looking at beliefs that may have started as children
- Replacing bad habits with good ones
- Tips to make you more self-aware
- Learning how to handle PTSD
- Finding the method that works for you
- Being the example for others
- Why struggling is not a weakness
- The power of sharing your story
- Connecting with those who understand you
- Finding peace in scary moments
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What we cover today
- 0:59 A look into the episode
- 1:39 Our journey so far
- 6:40 Challenging beliefs that hinder you
- 12:49 Becoming a product of your environment
- 17:17 Understanding trauma and its anniversaries
- 23:10 Seeing the plan of our lives
- 27:44 The amazing moment of reaching out for help
- 32:19 Dealing with the stigma of mental illness
- 36:50 Finding people who understand your journey
- 41:04 Our advice to you
- 42:26 Closing thoughts