Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
As kids, we all dream about having superpowers and achieving great things like our favorite cartoon heroes. As we grow older, we realize that life on TV shows or in a comic book is much easier than living in the real world…
Life can be hard and downright unfair, but that doesn’t mean your childhood self had it all wrong. You can still be superhuman and achieve levels of greatness you didn’t know were possible! But don’t take our word for it; why don’t you hear it from a real-life superhero? Hit play to meet Lenore Zann!
Lenore Zann is an award-winning actress and first burst onto the entertainment scene at 19 with an unforgettable performance as Marilyn Monroe in the rock opera HEY MARILYN! This led to a long career as a professional actress and singer in Film, TV, Theatre, and Radio. Her voice has become synonymous with the iconic Rogue of the 90’s X-Men animated series, which she is currently bringing back to life in Marvel Studios’ new X-Men 97 series scheduled for release on Disney + in 2023.
In our opinion, what really makes Lenore a real-life superhero is not the characters she plays on tv, but the battles she has won and the giants she has slain behind the scenes in her own life. As the story goes for many young people in the Hollywood limelight, Lenore found herself addicted to alcohol and unable to love herself.
During our conversation, you’ll hear how Lenore Zann turned her life around, how she is helping others do the same, what it was like in the early days of her career, her experience growing up in a foreign land, how she fell into drugs and alcohol and so much more!
This rare look into Lenore’s story is bound to take you from happiness, empathy, compassion, and sadness to feeling hope, encouragement, love, compassion, and completely empowered. If you enjoy this conversation, send this episode to a friend that you think would benefit from it!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- The real power of empathy
- Asking for help is the only way
- The healing power of AA
- How Lenore Zann learned to love herself
- Lenore Zann’s upcoming album
- Life lessons Lenore’s late niece taught her
- The best thing you can be is YOU
- How to unleash your superpowers
- How Lenore creatively processes
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 A look into today’s episode
- 1:42 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 3:26 Get to know Lenore
- 10:00 When Lenore decided to get sober
- 16:41 When Lenore just wanted to end her life
- 22:34 The importance of helping others
- 26:01 Learning how to love yourself is a journey
- 31:56 The 3 steps you can take to transform your life
- 38:12 When Lenore’s success story started
- 45:20 A look into Lenore’s new book
- 53:23 Lenore’s advice for everyone listening
Facebook Follow Lenore Zann