Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
Nature, frequency, vibrations, and sound…
These four things may be mistaken for some sort of “new age” list of buzzwords, but the truth is these four things are actually healing experiences humans have used since the dawn of time.
Some say they are even essential to grounding your life, increasing your well-being, and living an overall more fulfilled life. You may be thinking It sounds too simple to be true and so powerful…at one point in my life, I would have agreed with you.
Chuck here, and I invite you to hit play to meet Joshua Sam Miller! Joshua has profound knowledge and personal experiences with the healing powers of nature and sound that I think everyone should hear.
Joshua is a multidisciplinary artist, conservationist, creator of Embodied Sound, podcaster, surfer and scuba diver, and mental health advocate. During our conversation you’ll hear Joshua take a deep dive into his journey from growing up in a middle-class American family, playing sports, and enjoying the arts to discovering our disconnected way of living in a modern culture be unfulfilling.
From there, turning his life around to one of focused connection and healing. The best part? He is teaching others along the way how to do the same using his gift of music to do so. This episode is bound to take you from wondering and observing to feeling full of hope, full of happiness and totally encouraged and 100% empowered to take your happiness into your own hands.
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- Why we need to connect with people
- What your purpose is and isn’t
- Joshua’s journey to healing
- The benefits of healing through nature
- The benefits of healing through music
- How traveling can help you gain perspectives
- What grounding daily practice looks like
- The lies society tells you about expectations
- The importance of having self-awareness
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 A look into today’s episode
- 0:02 What to expect from today’s episode
- 1:42 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 3:28 Why this conversation matters so much
- 4:24 Get to know Joshua Sam Miller
- 11:27 Connecting with nature to find healing
- 16:55 Why you need to do something you love
- 21:22 Joshua’s time living abroad
- 31:48 One meditation app you can download today
- 35:06 Discover the wonders of the ocean and life underwater
- 39:20 Don’t be so hard on yourself…or others.
- 47:08 How to help heal society