Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
Did you miss us?
We sure missed you! Welcome back to another episode of Warriors Unmasked, after a few months’ break, we are glad to be here back on the podcast with you. In the episodes to come we will let you in our time away from the mic, what we have learned and how we have been growing.
However, in this episode, we wanted to get right back into the action and bring you the most valuable content we could. That’s why we are joined by the incredible Dr. Fred Moss! Dr. Fred is a doctor like none other. Not only is he passionate about mental health and bringing solutions to the modern health world, but he also has a heart for people and wants to help all of us succeed from the inside out.
How does he do that you ask? To put it simply, he helps people live in peace by being their authentic selves. We believe his life’s work is something we all should be learning from!
The journey to authenticity isn’t always the easiest or the fastest path…but it’s always worth it. In this episode, you will learn why it’s not only important to your mental state to live authentically, but why it’s critical for the next generations’ medical rights and personal freedoms.
Hit play to hear Dr. Fred’s journey from 25+ years of hospital work, to becoming a Holistic Physician, Restorative Coach, Psychiatrist, Podcaster and Father. You’ll also hear how he went from being born a leader and a communicator led him to “trying to fit in” which helped him to really learn how to live as his authentic self and the true power of healing through communication.
We cover a lot of different subjects and topics today! If one of them sticks out to you and you need a safe place to talk or get your questions answered, reach out to all of us via the links below. We would love to hear from you and serve you along your way to living authentically!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- What life was like growing up for Dr. Fred
- How we all met and connected
- The danger of staying quiet
- You can be funny and serious at the same time
- Why Dr. Fred left traditional hospital treatment
- When Dr. Fred lost his first love
- It’s okay to make a mistake, don’t be so hard on yourself!
- The misleading claims some medications make
- Mental health diagnoses around the world
- How to live more authentically
- A look into our journey to being healed and whole
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 A look into today’s episode
- 1:28 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 4:26 Why today’s conversation is unique to
- 10:34 How Dr. Fred avoided being a “nerd”
- 15:04 How to become and live more authentically
- 19:07 Dr. Fred’s advice on how to become bad-ass
- 23:17 What happened in 1987 that changed everything
- 30:55 The truth about some medications
- 40:00 The importance of sharing your voice
- 51:54 Can you start bringing your A-game to your life?
- 1:00:00 Being your authentic self is a minute-by-minute task