Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
Anyone can transform their life. Yes, including the most messed up addict you can think of.
Today Chuck sits down with suicide survivor, recovering addict, professional coach and speaker, bestselling author, radio and podcast host, and mental health advocate Mr. Rob Loman.
Rob has a powerful testimony that only a supernatural intervention could start to explain. In this episode, Rob share his journey of drinking from the age of 14, being a full-blown addict at 21, to now being soberfor 21+ years. How does something like this happen? Hit play to find out.
As many addiction stories go, unfortunately, substance abuse isn’t the only problem that the addict deals with when they are reaching for a drink or grabbing for a needle. More often than not, they are struggling with darker underlying issues like suicidal thoughts and actions, depression, and more.
After finding himself at rock bottom, he attempted suicide one evening in an effort to make the pain all go away. Thankfully, the attempt was interrupted by his loving dog and Rob made the decision to live and find healing.
Rob would agree that DOG spelled backward being GOD is no coincidence in his story. During our conversation, Rob will share why he believes that God is the answer to our problems and why He is the real reason why he was able to turn his life around.
Fast forward to today, and Rob is helping people worldwide find hope, identity, and purpose. There is so much waiting for you in this episode, we hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did! To reach out to us here at Warriors Unmasked or any of our guests, check out the lists below!
PS: We know this time of year can be hard for many. If you ever need someone to talk to… don’t hesitate to reach out.
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- How addiction can start at a young age
- New age medication and why more questions need to be asked
- Steps Rob started to take to get clean
- A look into Rob’s business “Lifted From The Rut.”
- How some people are addicts just because of the friends they keep
- Rob’s experience with marriage and divorce
- There is someone who can take away the pain
- Free recourses for sobriety and turning your life around
- How Rob got into Podcasting and media
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 1:37 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 4:16 Get to know Rob Lohman
- 8:47 How bad habits start to develop
- 17:00 The true importance of ﬁnding purpose
- 19:37 The three things in life that matter
- 24:35 When Rob hit rock bottom
- 32:00 How God transformed Rob’s life
- 37:28 All things in your story will work out
- 44:11 How to ﬁnd who you really are
- 52:38 The #1 thing Rob wants you to hear
Linktree @roblohman | Linktree