Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
Trigger warning: In this episode, our guest shares her journey with the loss of her unborn daughter. If you or someone you love has recently experienced a miscarriage or the tragic loss of a child, please feel free to skip this episode during your healing process.
Today while Clint is out changing the world, Chuck sits down with author, mother, and woman of extraordinary faith, April Fore. April will take a deep dive into her journey from living a fun life as a nanny to finding out she was expecting a child of her own.
It wasn’t long after the exciting news that April found herself at the Doctors office for a routine checkup where she would learn her future daughter had Turner Syndrome. (A Chromosomal disorder in which a female is partially or completely missing an X chromosome)
This devastating diagnosis would ultimately result in the loss of her unborn daughter…
However, the story does not end there. Through the power of prayer, her faith in God the creator, and the understanding that all things, even the deepest pain of losing a child could result in a beautiful testimony if she did not give up and stay in her pain and depression.
Hit play to hear the exact steps April took to turn her tragedy into a testimony, how you can help spread awareness of Turner Syndrome, practical ways to heal and build your faith and so much more! To learn more about April, and how her daughter’s legacy is changing lives all over the world, or to connect with us follow the links below!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- How April managed her anger with God
- Finding the good in any situation
- The true power of prayer
- Pain can have a beautiful purpose
- We are all God’s children
- Turner Syndrome Awareness
- Letting others have their own healing journey
- A look into April’s next book
- Have faith even if it looks bad
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 A look into today’s episode
- 1:28 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 2:24 Get to know April Fore
- 5:26 When April heard the diagnosis
- 12:23 The importance of staying active
- 21:00 Handling life after the loss of a child
- 26:16 Overcoming depression and bad coping habits
- 33:00 We are all perfect just the way we are
- 37:33 How April learned to love after loss
- 44:55 The importance of feeling your feelings