Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
What if following your dreams is even more important than you thought?
That’s a reality today’s guest has found to be true.
On today’s episode of Warriors Unmasked, we introduce you to the one and only Steven H. Manchester. The word “hero” doesn’t seem to cut it when describing this man.
After returning home from a difficult military tour of duty in “Operation Desert Storm” in 1991, Steven stepped back behind the walls of a Massachusetts penitentiary where he battled each day as a prison investigator.
Needless to say, there was great negativity in his life at that time, and very little opportunity to heal from his wartime demons (or pursue his dreams of being a published author.) Shortly after, he got away from the noise of life to find inner peace.
From there, he fulfilled his dream of becoming a writer, and now countless lives have been positively impacted through his works! That’s why it is so important for each of us to pursue the dreams and passions of our hearts. Can you imagine the impact we could make?
Hit play to learn more about his criminal justice career, his time in the United States military, a look into his family life, and more. This episode is bound to take you from feeling hurt, empathy, heartbreak, and discouragement to being full of honesty, hope, encouragement, peace, and completeness.
To connect more with Chuck, Clint, or Steven, follow the links below!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- Why Steven is thankful for his childhood
- Why you are never alone (ever)
- Most people are not in a healing environment
- Walking away from something toxic
- Defying the odds and becoming a successful writer
- What a blessed life actually looks like
- The importance of getting alone with yourself
- Practical tips for master
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 A look into today’s episode
- 1:14 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 2:40 Get to know Steven H. Manchester
- 4:22 Why Steven joined the military
- 8:36 The story of Operation Desert Storm
- 14:00 Why Steven never feels alone
- 18:32 The type of Dad Steven always wants to be
- 22:30 The journey of healing through writing
- 29:00 Why you must protect your peace
- 34:10 Practical advice for dealing with day-to-day life
- 42:17 How following your dreams actually blesses others
- 49:00 All you have to do is be YOU
- 54:30 Closing thoughts and advice