Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
This episode has been a long time coming!
A few years ago, Chuck attended a MasterMind event for coaches. At the event, he became fast friends with today’s guest! We knew we had to have him on the show so we could introduce you to him. Hit play to meet Travis Crutcher!
Travis is a certified Master Trainer with over twenty years of experience in instruction and facilitation. Travis has worked with key leaders from organizations such as Google, Amazon, The Tillman Foundation, and the United States Army, as well as with entrepreneurs and leaders worldwide.
During our conversation, Travis shares with us his powerful story of overcoming the pain and trauma of his childhood. Growing up, Travis faced several challenges, including physical and emotional abuse, neglect and more. Despite these challenges, he was able to break free from the cycle of pain and trauma and create a better life for himself.
Now he is helping others do the same! Whatever the situation is, we want to encourage you things can always change for the better. In this episode, Travis shares the advice he believes is essential to having a clear vision and getting “unstuck.”
Travis also talked about his time in the military, which helped him to build resilience and focus on his goals. Later, he attempted to climb the corporate ladder, which ultimately revealed to him that his purpose in life was to coach and train others. You’ll quickly understand why we think his story has something for everyone!
Regardless of where you are in your life, we all have the ability to reach higher and become a greater version of ourselves. By the end of this show, you’ll have the practical tools, mindset shifts, and new levels of self-awareness that you need to live Above Average.
Travis also emphasized the importance of having allies and connecting with others. If you don’t have someone in your life to talk to, let us be that person! Reach out to us via the links below to connect with Chuck, Clint, or Travis!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- Identifying what you don’t want for your future
- The right place at the right time
- How to make a greater impact
- When you’re in the middle of something that doesn’t work
- The type of people you need to surround yourself with
- Empathy is relative to the circumstances
- When Chuck started to discover his purpose
- Don’t let fear keep you from becoming the person you are meant to be
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 1:39 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 2:58 Get to know Travis Crutcher
- 7:05 What life was like for Travis growing up
- 10:08 How to get “unstuck” in life
- 15:01 When Travis joined the Military
- 18:03 Anyone can change at anytime
- 23:55 Training your brain to see the good
- 33:33 When Travis left corporate to follow his passion
- 36:00 Why we all need allies and connection
- 44:17 When we get to the core of who we are
- 48:27 What Travis is doing with his life now
- 53:04 The #1 thing Travis wants you to know today