Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
If you’ve been listening to Warrior’s Unmasked for a while you know that tragedy is something that can happen at any time. Like today’s guest, who experienced death at only ten years old, but that doesn’t mean his story ends there…
Today we sit down with speaker, coach, author, and mental health advocate Ari Gunzburg. Listen in as Ari takes us on a journey throughout his life, from the fateful day his 4th-grade teacher died, to struggling as a teen, and eventually heading out on his own and refocusing his life for the better.
Join us as Ari shares a glimpse into his packed life, with stories of the people who have helped him along the way, God’s moves within his life, what finally changed his perspective, and even his advice to those who may be struggling as well! You’ll hear how he dedicates his time to helping those who are in need of a little hope, and how he helps with just one person at a time.
So sit back, hit play, and relax, and if you enjoyed this episode make sure to subscribe or share with a friend! For more resources or to connect with Ari, check out the links below!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- Experiencing tragedy at 10 years old
- Understanding the beauty of the circle of life
- Moments when God’s hand was present
- Learning to let go of controlling everything
- How Ari handled the death of his teacher
- The “brothers” that helped Ari refocus his life
- How Ari found his passion for speaking
- Why your story matters
- Where to find Ari’s book
- The 5 keys to greatness
- And much more!
Episode Minute By Minute:
- 0:02 What we cover today
- 2:24 Introducing Ari Gunzburg
- 3:20 Ari’s younger years
- 9:06 Acknowledging the worlds around us
- 12:19 The moment that changed Ari’s life
- 16:40 Understanding the unexplainable
- 23:51 When they found the edge of the woods
- 25:43 Leaving school in 7th grade
- 31:55 Struggling as a teen
- 37:39 The influence Ari needed
- 40:50 Searching for more fulfillment in life
- 44:37 The first time Ari told his story
- 48:43 Why your story doesn’t disqualify you
- 51:35 A book you shouldn’t miss!
- 57:43 Ari’s advice for you
- 1:03:16 Closing thoughts