Welcome back to Warriors Unmasked - The Podcast!
Welcome to episode 100 of Warriors Unmasked! We have loved every second we have been able to spend on the microphone serving you, the listener. We couldn’t kick off this episode without a proper thank YOU!
For our big episode, we have a special guest, the amazing Ms. Deborah Driggs. She’s a published author, actress, model, life coach, and mental health advocate, who has overcome many challenges throughout her life.
Today, Deborah shares her story with us, from growing up in a broken family to experiencing financial insecurity and rehab to finding healing and empowerment Deborah’s journey has been a rollercoaster ride,but she never let the challenges defeat her. She pursued her interests and passions, from cheerleading for the US Football League to modeling for Playboy.
Her hard work and dedication led to numerous opportunities in the entertainment industry, including appearances in rock videos and hosting for the Playboy Channel’s Hot Rocks show. But life wasn’t always glamorous for Deborah. She faced personal struggles, including a divorce and financial insecurity.
She hit rock bottom and sought help through rehab. Her healing journey began, and she emerged stronger and more determined than ever before.Deborah’s story is one of resilience, hope, and empowerment. She inspires others to break through negative self-talk and take on any challenge.
Her motto is, “If there is a struggle, then there is a problem, and in that problem there is a beautiful, simple solution for complicated souls!” This episode is packed with emotion and insight. Deborah’s journey will take you from feeling sadness, compassion, and empathy, to feeling hope, happiness, encouragement, and complete empowerment. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this incredible episode of Warriors Unmasked.
Thank you for listening!
Always in your corner,
Chuck and Clint
More of what we talk about...
- 0:02 Get to know today’s guest
- 1:34 Thank you to today’s sponsors
- 2:39 Growing up as Paul Laberge
- 7:00 Paul’s time in public school
- 12:00 The phone call that changed everything for Paul
- 18:16 Walking with someone post a suicide attempt
- 21:42 When Paul hit rock bottom
- 24:00 When Paul started to feel hope again
- 28:26 How Paul handled watching his Dad go to jail
- 34:09 The aftermath of losing a loved one
- 40:12 Keep moving forward: How Paul found his message
- 50:10 The importance of remembering how far you have come
- 53:28 Never forget you have a purpose!
Episode Minute By Minute:
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATE.